Foot and ankle problems have a few common categories such as:
1) Acquired :- from improper footwear, physical stress, or small mechanical changes within the foot.
2) Arthritic foot problems :- involving one or more joint.
3) Congenital foot problems:- present at birth, or inherited from family, such as the way you walk.
4) Infectious foot problems:- caused by bacterial, viral (such as verruca), or fungal disorders (such as athletes foot) entering a wound.
5) Traumatic foot problems:- usually caused by accidents or injury to leg, ankle or foot, including muscle and nerve damage.